- This event has passed.
Real Talk: Singles Ministry – 4/19/22
April 19, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk. After six books about boundaries, Dr. Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect – either with the person who has damaged their trust or with new relationships.
- Understanding the Problem
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 1
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 2
- Knowing When the Other Person is Ready
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2